Monday, April 9, 2018

'Memory Lane' for International Scrapbook Garden

Hello crafty friends! 
I finally received the brand new kit from International Scrapbook Garden,
and it's beautiful!!!! So many lovely things that coordinate so well together.
This kit is called 'A Rustic Spring', and it's full of 49 & Market papers, 
flowers, and so much more.

'Memory Lane'


There are so many lovely goodies in this kit and add ons...and it all goes together
so well! I used a 49 & Market paper called 'Tattered Playground' from the 'Tattered
Garden' collection. I added clear gesso and then heavy white gesso through
the stencil from the Embellishment Bonus Kit, and then after that all dried
I used the Shimmerz Inklings in 'Steely Blue Eyes', and the two
purple sprays from the Mixed Media kit on my background.

Here is the new kit:


And here are all the amazing Bonus and Add On kits:







To find out how to purchase our kits, please visit the online store, here.
And don't forget to check out our blog here, our designers always
create so many unique designs in different styles.

Here are a few close ups:




I also used one of the Creative Embellishment chipboards to frame my photo
that I first painted white, then colored with the purple spray, and then I added lots of 
flowers from the Extra Blooms kit.


I went with a romantic vintage feel for this page, but there are so many possibilities 
with this beautiful kit!

See you next time,
Lisa xo










3 comments:

  1. Lisa this is so fabulous! I love the way your pages seem to be plucked fresh from the garden. I don't always have time to comment on each post but I still follow you and admire your amazing projects every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink:
    https://cocacrop.com/category/hydroponics/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...