Wednesday, January 31, 2018

'Truth keeper'

Hello friends :) I'm back with a page I designed for Mixed Media & Art.
I fell in love with the January moodboard at Lindy's Stamp Gang, so 
I bought the Limited Edition spray set featuring peach, copper and blues,
and this is what I created...

'Truth keeper'



I didn't follow the moodboard this month at Mixed Media & Art, although it was beautiful
as always. I built up a lot of layers under my photo using some vintage ephemera, some chipboard
that I embossed in copper, and of course splashed around a lot of the beautiful 
sprays... 7 Dots Studio papers from the 
'Dreamscapes' collection help me create my wintery scene.

I would like to enter my layout in the January challenge:


I used the January Spray set:

This set includes:


Here are a few close ups:



I love Lindy's sprays, the colors seem magical to me.... they're so unique, and
I adore how they shimmer and shine.



Thanks for looking!
Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. I've always been a huge fan of your work and this layout is stunning as always! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's Gang!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...