Thursday, November 9, 2017

'Grateful Heart'

Hello dear readers, are the leaves turning fiery colors where you are?
I love this time of year so much...
I've been delving into the warm colors of fall with my layouts done
with the 'Falling Leaves' kit from Scraps of Elegance.

'Grateful Heart'


Don't these guys look dapper? Loving these vintage photos I found...perfect for these beautiful 
Blue Fern Studios papers. I am totally in love with this paper and how it looks like old 
peeling wallpaper, papers like this make me so happy :)

I started with a very messy background using watercolors and stamping, then layered on 
some leaves, flowers, the chipboard from this same collection and lots of beads.
I hope you like it:)

You can purchase our kits and lots more scrap products in our online
store here, and don't forget to check out our blog here for
lots of ideas on how to play with our kits.

I would like to enter my page in the challenge 'Cozy Autumn'
on the beautiful blog 'Bee Shabby', please check out the challenge here.




Here are some close ups:


Lots of yummy Prima flowers from the Floral Add On,
I love how the flowers always match the papers in the Main kit.


I painted the Blue Fern Studios 'Organic Corner Vine' chipboard with white
gesso, then I added some 13 arts Pigment Powder in 'Copper' then I layered 
on some 13 arts Gold glitter.


Here is a list of all the products I used from the Main kit,
the Floral Add On and the Elements Add On:

Blue Fern Studios 'Faded Blooms'
Blue Fern Studios 'Organic Vine Corner' Chipboard
Blue Fern Studios 'Amber & Apricot' Chipboard
Blue Fern Studios Paprika Seedlings
Kendra Orange Opal Ribbon
Gold Leaf Brads
Prima Amber Moon Word Stickers
Prima Amber Moon Ephemera
Prima Memory Hardware Parisian Amber Stones


Thanks for looking :)
Lisa xo

5 comments:

  1. Dear Lisa! Such a beauty!!! It's a wonderful vintage autumn! Photo, papers, flowers, every detail, every tiny leaf - all of them match each other so perfectly! And color palette is so rich and eyecathing!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Bee Shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's wonderful! Amazing layout!!!
    Thank you for playing with Bee Shabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! Wow, wow, wow!!! Thank you for playing with Bee Shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project!
    Thank you so much from Bee Shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning...these earthy colours are just amazing! I have a page that is waiting for me and I will definitely be taking seeds of inspiration from this one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...