Thursday, October 26, 2017

'Thankful'

Hello friends, I'm back to share a fall inspired layout created with
the gorgeous kit from Scraps of Elegance called 'Falling Leaves'.

'Thankful'




I created this page using lots of the Prima collection 'Amber Moon', loving 
the beautiful autumn colors. I layered some different papers and stickers under 
my photo, together with some of the silk leaves from the main kit.

This kit is one of my favourites so far this year.
To find out how to purchase them, please visit the online store, here.


Here are a few close ups:




I used the following products from the main kit
floral add on and elements add on:

Prima Amber Moon - 'Pumpkin'
Prima Amber Moon - 'Pumpkin Love'
Prima Amber Moon - 'Postcards'
Silk Leaves
Prima Amber Moon - Word Stickers
Blue Fern Studios - Paprika Seedlings
Leaf Shaped Brads
Orange Opal Ribbon
Prima Amber Moon - Ephemera
Kaisercraft - Wheat Stencil
Prima - Parisian Amber Stones


See you soon,
Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...