Friday, April 21, 2017

'Only You'

Hello girls, I have a vintage art journal spread to share today created
with the March Scraps of Elegance kit.

'Only You'


I love doing these spreads and when I saw the vintage images in one of the Scrapberry's papers
included in this month's Paper Add On, I knew what I wanted to do. The cool stamp in the main kit
really added a lot to the design too. I created a messy background using some Lindy's inks, and then layered on some lace, and the Petaloo flowers from the Floral Add On.

The best way to make sure you never miss a kit is to become a subscriber,
more info on that here, and don't forget to check out our blog here.

I saw a wonderful post all about art journaling in old books, and there
were some lovely examples of different styles that you can try,
you can find that post here.

Here are a few close ups:





Thanks for looking,
Lisa xo







3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...