Wednesday, August 10, 2016

'Just be yourself...'

Hello my crafty ladies. I'm back to share another page I created using the July
Scraps of Elegance kit 'Sunshine and Sweet Tea'.

'Just be yourself....'


I started with the Blue Fern Studios paper 'West Plaza' as my base and then 
added some pieces that I fussy-cut from the BoBunny paper 'Butterfly Kisses'. 
Here is a list of everything I used from the main kit and add ons:

Blue Fern Studios 'West Plaza'
BoBunny Paper 'Butterfly Kisses'
BoBunny Paper 'Sunlit'
Prima Florica Gypsy Cord
American Crafts 'Knock Out' Gypsy Punch
Dovecraft 'Serendipity' Wood Frames
Dovecraft Paper Doilies
BoBunny 'Butterfly Kisses' Buttons
Prima 'Amour de Ma Vie' Flowers

Please visit the online store here to purchase our kits.
I've already seen a sneak peak of the upcoming August kit, and 
I can't wait to play with it, it's so perfect for summer beach photos.

I would like to enter my layout in a new challenge on the beautiful blog 
'Paper Story'. I was inspired by the unusual - but pretty! - color
combination of purple and green, the delicae botanical feel, and all the 
wonderful flowers and leaves in the moodboard. 


More on this challenge here.

Here are a few close ups:


Lots of my new Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in the background, which 
I also used to color my flowers, and some 13 arts glitter to give it a little sparkle.



Thanks for looking,
Lisa xo

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS colours combo here... love that little birdy in there and the way you've done the circular bit in the middle! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details are superb Lisa, and you are so beautiful in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень крутая страничка, просто квысший пилотаж. Спасибо от PaperStory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Страничка просто улет! Так приятно, когда наши задания вдохновляют на такую красоту!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...