Monday, February 22, 2016

'Miss Potter'

Hello crafty chicks! How is everybody?
I'm so glad you have dropped by today :)
I have a brand new layout to share that I designed for 2 Crafty Chipboard.

'Miss Potter'


I love this photograph of Beatrix Potter holding her pet mouse. Her little magical animal world is loved by so many people and I remember my father used to treat me to her tiny books when I was a little girl. I was going for a romantic vintage mood with this layout so I chose to use the beautiful chipboard called 'Avery Vines' to add some elegance.


I also chose to use the 'Brick Panel' that I altered  by using some brown ink,
and I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang starburst mists on the background.


As a designer for Scraps of Elegance, I also treat myself to the Scraps of Darkness kit every month.
This layout was created with the February kit called 'Heirloom', that had some really pretty flowers and papers, for more info on where to buy our kits, please visit the online store, here.


See you soon, Lisa xo





5 comments:

  1. Unbelievably beautiful! I love the vintage feel it has and your background work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is stunning, I really love how you can put anything on a page and it always look amazing. Your background work and highlighting some elements always inspire me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh, fabulous! I love how you've used the brick chippie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It so gorgeous!!!!I really love this background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. The many layers of chipboard add so much beauty and opulence. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...