Saturday, August 8, 2015

'You make me happy...'

Hello girls....dropping in to share another layout I created for 2 Crafty Chipboard.
As soon as I saw this title I knew what photo I would choose...

'you make me happy....'


Love this photo of my little boy who truly is the sunshine in my life...
his sweet little face keeps me smiling every day :)

Here are a few close ups....


For the title chippie I painted it in black and then covered 
it in a thick coat of Glossy Accents to make it really stand out.


I tucked in some pieces of the chipboard called 'Chicken Wire' that I 
also painted black, and added some flowers and bling just to jazz it up.

To find out where to purchase 2 Crafty chipboard please go here.
There are so many beautiful and inspiring layouts on the blog here.


Thanks for visiting!
Lisa xo












4 comments:

  1. Your son is so sweet indeed! And what a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is gorgeous!
    Love the yellow details, they make the pictures pop out!
    Awesome job :)
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Lisa! I love the photo and how you've altered it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...