Monday, January 19, 2015

L'Hiver...a new lo for Scraps of Elegance

Hello friends...I have a brand new layout to show you made from the beautiful Scraps of Elegance January kit called 'Renea's Charm'...It's been very cold lately (still no snow....)
so I made something with a very frosty look....

'l'hiver...je t'aime'


This kit has the most beautiful shabby papers ever...I started here with the Kaisercraft paper 'Amity' from the Rustic Harmony collection as my base and then used torn pieces of the papers pink papers from Fabscraps. 

Here is the January kit...


For more info on where to purchase kits please go here...
For more designer work and inspiration please go to the Scraps of Elegance blog here...

Here are a few close ups...


From the kit I used the fluffy white yarn, white lace, a piece of pink burlap, the adorable brown twig hearts and the pink papers under my photo. I used from my stash some Prima flowers, some chipboard pieces that I painted with the Prima chalk ink in 'Old Road', and some Prima beads.




I also used my new Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays, Plumeria Pink, I'm Late, I'm Late Slate, and Black Orchid Silver which is really dark black but with a pretty deep purple undertone.

I would like to participate in the January challenge at Factory Decor...


I found Factory Decor on my one my favourite scrappers blog, and I really enjoyed all the amazing work and tutorials. I loved the wintery theme of this month's challenge. 
For more info on this challenge please go here...



That's all for now...
Hugs, Lisa xo










7 comments:

  1. Oh my God lisa...I dont have words to describe..this is so breathtaking...if you start some classes I will be the first one to enroll and learn to make such beautiful layouts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!!!! Love a beautiful photo and all details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful creation Lisa. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous Lisa.....love the colouring and your styling, as always, is just amazing!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Love, love all the gorgeous texture and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE this layout! It is very striking and beautiful. I love your style, my friend! I hope all is well with you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Lisa! I would love to know where you find your vintage photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...