Saturday, December 27, 2014

'Days of Winter' a new layout for Pion Design

Hello ladies....

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays...I am loving this wintery Christmas mood 
I am in so I created another festive layout last night....

'Days of Winter'


I started with the Pion Design paper called 'Brown Ornament' from the 'Days of Winter' collection that you can find here. I created some texture using gesso through my new 13 arts masks, and added green and brown inks and some stamping to my background.

Here is the beautiful 'Days of Winter' collection.


The sweet delicate patterns are so perfect for this time of year....
You can find Pion Design papers at the following retailers in the US...


Here are a few close ups of my layout...


I layered lots of pieces of the paper 'Winter Birds' and 'Tags' to build up some layers and then 
added some Prima and Petaloo flowers, some chipboard snowflakes and some gems.





Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs, Lisa xo







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage page....love all the amazing little details and the background is amazing! So love this page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this boy from pinterest! This is beautiful work! So nice, so colorful, so harmony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page with so amazing details! I love the painting on the photo too! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...